Thursday, December 20, 2007

Patented....

Finally... I can add something worthwhile to my resume.
So ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls - hold your breath - coz i am an Inventor now.

I have a patent registered in my name for ( let me look up ) -

Methods and apparatus for automated testing of a device through a command line interface

Most of the context for this came from a piece of project-work that i happened to do at Symbol, U.S. However my manager - Ajay malik - , found this to be a patentable idea and presented it and lo and behold - 2 years down the line - we have ourselves a Patent.

Now before i gloat and die over this achievement ( there are lot of you out there who might be reading and saying - What the heck is he getting all excited and panzied about, i have few words for you - IT MEANS A LOT TO ME ), here's the link to the same - CLICK HERE.

I am just happy that i am worthwhile enough to make a contribution - however small, insignificant it is......
I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank my mom, sis, dad.........

Brrrr.... Enough of Speeches....

I needed a reason to get back to my blog and couldnt find a better reason to gloat over. So bear with me.

And i promise - There will be better blogs ... hehehehe ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Anita k said...

Hi Manas,

Great to see our Indian counterparts getting to know the worth of the work they doing. Quite a large amount of such work and research goes without any acknowledgement and yes, without getting legally protected, through patents or copyrights or whatever...

We are so busy working for our clients that we usually forget what we are doing and how much is the worth of our hardwork and finally it goes anonymously into the pit.

Keep it up Manas..

Anita K

4:39 AM  
Blogger Puneet said...

Superb .....great going man

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home